Combine sun-dried tomatoes, canned tomatoes and red bell pepper in an easy homemade tomato sauce that you spoon over breaded chicken and pasta. A number of online reviewers tell us that they could eat this tasty chicken every week.
- Mazola Pure Cooking Spray.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour.
- 2 envelopes Fleischmann’s RapidRise Yeast.
- 2 teaspoons sugar.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 3/4 cup very warm water (120 degrees F to 130 degrees F).
- 3 tablespoons olive oil.
- 12 ounces fully cooked, frozen, breaded chicken (breast or tenders), chopped.
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce.
- 1 cup Italian blend shredded cheese.
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands ItalianHerb Seasoning.
Mix batter ingredients together in a pre-sprayed 8×8-inch baking dish. Let rest 5 to 10 minutes.
Top batter evenly with chicken. Pour marinara sauce over chicken, sprinkle with cheese and herbs.
Bake by placing in a COLD oven; set the temperature to 350 degrees F. Bake for 30 minutes, or until done.
15-Minute Chicken Parmesan
- 4 fully-cooked breaded chicken cutlets*.
- 1 (24 ounces) jar Bertolli Vidalia.
- Onion with Roasted Garlic Sauce.
- 1/2 up shredded mozzarella cheese (optional).
- 8 ounces pasta, cooked and drained.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Arrange chicken in 9×13 inch baking dish. Pour sauce over chicken, then sprinkle with cheese. Bake 15 minutes or until heated through. Serve over
hot bow ties.
Quick Chicken Parmesan
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts.
- 2 cups Prego Traditional ItalianSauce*.
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella Cheese.
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese.
- 4 cups hot, cooked spaghetti
Place chicken in 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with pasta sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes or until done. Serve with spaghetti.