- 1 (700 ml) jar pasta sauce.
- 6 tablespoons KRAFT 100% .
- Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided.
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- 1 1/2 cups KRAFT Mozzarella.
- Shredded Cheese
Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
Pour sauce into 13×9-inch baking dish. Stir in 1/4 cup Parmesan. Add chicken; turn to evenly coat both sides with sauce. Cover.
Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is done (170 degrees F).
Top with remaining cheeses; bake 5 minutes or until mozzarella is melted.
Easy Chicken Parmesan Sandwiches
- 6 frozen chicken nuggets.
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce.
- 1 hamburger bun, split.
- 1 slice American cheese.
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
Place the chicken nuggets on a microwave-safe plate. Cook in a microwave until hot in the middle, about 2 minutes.
Spread 1 tablespoon tomato sauce on one piece of the hamburger bun; cover the sauce with the American cheese slice. Arrange the chicken nuggets
onto the cheese. Pour the remaining tomato sauce over the nuggets; sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Top with the other half of the hamburger
bun to finish the sandwich.
Chicken Parmesan Hero Sandwiches
- 4 (4 ounces) boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- 1 egg, slightly beaten.
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs.
- 1 (26 ounces) jar Ragu Old World Style Pasta Sauce.
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 4 long Italian rolls, halved lengthwise.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs, coating well.
In 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish, arrange chicken. Bake uncovered 20 minutes.
Pour Pasta Sauce over chicken, then top with cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. To serve, arrange
chicken and sauce on rolls.